Friday, June 17, 2011

wedding ideas

Well my papa bear and i have decided when our date is so now i thinking the cheapest way to have a fun wedding and still show my personality so backyard garden party it is. Mismatched Victorian plates, lace linens, plant potters, old postcards and lot more. I want a 50s style party dress of course lol. I still need lots ideas so if anyone got any throw them this way thanks have wonderful day.





i love this the mismatched plates and lace this what im going for except better center pieces and chairs

50s style dress i really love all the lace on this one




i  would like to use these in my center pieces




3 comments:

Kitty said...

Oh my goodness...congratulations. I'm a new reader but I am in love with your garden party wedding ideas. You are going to be a beautiful bride and I just know your special day will be fabulous. Don't be a stranger! Let me know if you need any help.

hugs,
Fritzi Marie

Lisa said...

Congrats! I'm getting married this fall, and am also trying to do a vintage-themed wedding, we'll have to trade tips...! Lovely dress example.

rachied said...

THANKS LADIES I NO THERE IS ALOT MORE I NEED TO THINK OF