Monday, May 16, 2011

do i make the cut

There are times when you second guess your self, there are doubts are you sure you can succeed. Yesterday was one those days i was doing a regular lighter so i figure everything would go fine one thing i didnt do was a strand test. I applied the bleach made sure both sides looked alike washed out after like 20mins and noticed right off  it was mushy scared me we brushed it huge clumps came out. I made this woman cry i almost started to myself she so frightened she going to have cut her hair or go bald i dont no what to do i no there not much can be done i told her alot condition and protein  treatments and said whatever i can do. Its things like this is when i dont think i should be doing this am i not made to do what i love in life. No matter what i do it seems i just mess up hard core. I get lost in it and have to start climbing out my hole all over again.   

No comments: